The Hart's Home Services Difference
Work With Florida’s Trusted Electrician!
At Hart's Home Services, we focus on things that are important to you. Our electricians respect your home, property and family. We keep appointments that fit your busy day and know how important it is to fix things right the first time. We back all of this with an unconditional 100% money back guarantee. With a licensed electrician from Hart's Home Services, you get on-time service, up-front pricing and the job is done right and clean the first time… guaranteed.
Hart's Home Services has set the standard for electrical service and installation excellence. We’re so confident you’ll be pleased with our fast, friendly and professional service that you’ll become a customer for life!
- On-Time Service: You’ll never have to wait hours for an Hart's Home Services technician to arrive at your home. Calling Hart's means you’ll get an appointment scheduled when it’s convenient for you and your family. We complete 98.6% of all service calls the same day. When you schedule a service call, we will give you a specific time window that our technician will arrive at your home.
- Up-Front Pricing: With Hart's Home Services, there are never any hidden charges or last-minute add-on fees. We charge by the job, not by the hour. And our technicians will always tell you the price before they begin work and give you options so you can make a wise decision for you and your family.
- The Job Done Right The First Time: When an Hart's Home Services service technician comes to your home, he is trained to fix the problem right the first time. You will also receive a written 100% Satisfaction Guarantee that states if you’re not happy with the quality of our work, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right – NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
- Certified Technicians: When an Hart's Home Services technician comes to your home, you can feel confident knowing he is the most experienced and best qualified to install or repair your electrical system. All of our electrical technicians have to meet rigorous pre-employment standards including a technical aptitude test, drug test, criminal background search, DMV check, and reference verification. Our technicians must sign and abide by our Customer Service Pledge (see below). And every service and installation technician is required to attend over 100 hours of training each year to keep up to date on new technologies, new equipment and new installation techniques. In addition, Hart's Home Services is fully licensed and insured for your safety and protection.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service: The Hart's Home Services Call Center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with experienced call takers, so you will never have to leave a message on an answering machine. You’ll always talk to a live person and your problem will be solved quickly and efficiently. We will also call you 30 minutes in advance of your service technician’s arrival so you don’t have to waste your valuable time waiting or worrying.
Our Extended Service Hours are:
- Monday-Friday: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- After Hours: An Hart's Home Services manager is on-call.
- Annual Equipment Checks: At Hart's Home Services, we maintain what we install and offer a Home Protection Service plan. Your Hart's Home Services technician will be happy to explain all of the details.
- Warranties to Protect You and Your Equipment: Knowing that the company you are dealing with stands behind what they sell is important. At Hart's Home Services, we give you written guarantees. Everything we furnish and install comes with a workmanship and performance guarantee as well as our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee that says if you’re not completely satisfied, we will do whatever it takes to make it right…or you don’t pay.
- You Never Have To Worry About Who Is In Your Home: Every Hart's Home Services employee is background checked and drug tested so you never have to worry about who is working in your home. Our technicians wear shoe covers and put down drop cloths to protect your floors and property and will always treat your home with the same respect they would their own.
- Fully-Stocked Trucks: Your Hart's Home Services service technician will arrive in a fully stocked truck that we like to call our Mobile Warehouse. What that means to you is we are prepared to complete most jobs right on the spot, which can save you time and money.
Hart's Home Services has been proudly meeting the electrical needs of businesses and homeowners in the Tampa Bay area since 2005.
(727) 209-3410 (813) 341-0297