2008 March Give-Away Winner - Clearwater Electrical Contractor
The following organizations have been nominated for the month of March:
- Seminole Jr. Warhawks baseball & softball
- The American Red Cross N. Pinellas Branch
- Chapel on the Hill United Church of Christ, 12601 Park Blvd., Seminole, FL, 33776
- ST PETERSBURG CADET SQDN Unit Notes: Pinellas Senior Squadron is being reactivated
- Camp Soule Adirondack Project WCFC, BSA
- Daystar Life Center Inc. They served 33000 people in need last year with food,clothing,prescriptions and financial assistance with rent and utility bills. They give clients $.95 of every $1.00 received.
- Upper Pinellas Association for Retarded Citizens, Inc. (UPARC) The mission of the Upper Pinellas Association of Retarded Citizens (UPARC) is to promote the philosophy, and demonstrate in actions, the belief that each person served has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. Central to its mission, UPARC is committed to deliver services and participate in activities in community-based settings where the presence of individuals with disabilities will be in natural proportions to the community at large.
- Pathfinder, Inc. Provides experiential outdoor education to youth and adults to promote leadership skills, self esteem and team work.
- Fuguitt Elementary School is teaching today's children to be successful for tomorrow.
- 5th Grade Class @ Seminole Elementary School, Seminole, Florida *Literacy - Developing life long readers. *Literacy - Providing exposure to award winning literature.
- Seminole Elementary PTA, We support our school's mission of highest student achievement.
- Miss Ellen's SVE Class Learning today for a successful tomorrow.
- Planned Parenthood where part of our mission is to educate young and old about healthy sexuality, including birth control and STD's, so they can live happy and healthy lives and have "Planned Parenthoods."
- YWCA of Tampa Bay-We Believe: Childhood without Fear Generation of Hope Second Chances Hate-Free Community. Established locally in 1919, the YWCA is an autonomous women’s movement providing leadership for social change. We work to achieve peace, justice, equality, and dignity for all. We provide services that develop youth and strengthen women and families. We believe in childhood without Fear; Generation of Hope; Second Chances; and a Hate-Free Community. Our programs have provided: 2,444 families with Child Abuse Prevention; 444 families with Child Care; 1,536 individuals with Hispanic Outreach, Advocacy, Leadership, and/or Family Support; 501 residents, representing 156 families with Family village Housing and Support Services; 251 Teen Pregnancy Prevention presentations and 237 individuals received Teen Parenting Educational Support; and 269 girls between the ages of 9-17 participated in youth development and leadership program. www.ywcaoftampabay.org
- Creative Clay, Inc. Creative Clay’s mission is to make the arts accessible for every interested member of the community regardless of age, gender, ability and/or race.
And the lucky winner for March is....
Fuguitt Elementary School is teaching today's children to be successful for tomorrow.
(727) 209-3410 (813) 341-0297